Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

{Friday Live}


The weather this winter has been amazing... in the 50's and 60's.  I took the kids to the park for the second time this Christmas break today. To play on the playground, not to go sledding in the snow! I wouldn't care if we never got snow and it stayed this way...
You will plainly see that Milo is still rockin' his Christmas jammies. I figure it's allowed at least through New Years, and well, as long as they fit!



In other news, Doug and I were able to steal away for  our usual date night Mexican dinner, then it was onto Big Lots for the realization that we are totally not just old, but totally uncool and unromantic. But hey- they had Crocs! Real live, real brand Crocs and I scored a pair of the cute wedge flippy shoes that I've been eyeing for a couple of years for fifteen bucks!! And then I discovered they had the Jillian Michaels workout DVD's for $5 ... compared to the ten bucks I threw down at Target for one. I got robbed. I also got an iPad holder to put on the back of the car seat for Milo to watch Yo Gaba Gaba and Mickey Mouse until his little heart's content. Awww... today was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment